The preprint of the paper reporting on the results from the Delphi consensus survey we conducted on how to quantify bilingual experience using parental questionnaires is now available via OSF. This is part of the Q-BEx project.
Highlights from the paper:
- We report cross-sector consensus on how to document bilingual experience
- 132 panellists from 29 countries participated in a Delphi consensus survey
- The panel included researchers, speech and language therapists, and teachers
- Consensus highlights the need for a common approach in quantifying bilingualism
- We discuss implications for the creation of a new tool